Monday 6 October 2014

My team at sondeka


Less than 2 weeks to go to the much awaited sondeka festival!

My team met up last saturday to finalize our creation. After much debate and pondering we finally have our sketch ready for creation! I must say its shaping up to be an interesting vision of "the future" which is the theme for #sondeka 2014.

As the promos for this event begin keep a watch out for intro on my team which includes myself, Onyis Martin and Natasha Joshi. We are a diverse mix of visual artists with different techniques. We look forward to putting together our individual talents to create an outstanding piece.

A quick note from my team: Please do come down to ngong racecourse 19th and 20th October to cheer us on as we create our piece for the auction :)

No comments:

Post a Comment